Friday, September 10, 2010

Videos

Today I'm starting with a really good video. We have two muscle studs fucking on gym equipment. There is nothing more I need to add. You will love it. Then Axel Ryder has a little morning delight with another muscle bear. This is a really hot scene because I can believe that they are boyfriends. At the time I think he was still with Jake Ryder. Not sure if they are or aren't still together. Anyway the chemistry is amazing. Very good scene. The third video is called Brother in Law. Now I must say this is pretty damn hot scene. I mean both guys are very nicely built and the fucking scenes are hot. Oh you'll like this. Next Dean Coulter and another muscle bear (forget his name) go at it. If you like mature guys going at it then you'll like this scene. pretty hot fucking. Next is Hunter jacking for sean cody. Hunter isn't exactly the biggest guy, but he is pretty cute. Plus he's a shooter. Enjoy that. Next is a Muscle Worshiping session.Yeah not much more to add with that.










No comments:

Post a Comment