Monday, September 20, 2010

Well I'm feeling good

Just found out that I gained weight while still keeping my body fat the same. I'm on my way of hitting my goal of 185 lbs. At 5' 6" that is a big deal. To reach my genetic potential I'd have to weight 211 lbs. Yeah there is no way my frame could hold 211 lbs. Not to mention even if I did get up that high I probably wouldn't be symmetrical. I already have an issue trying to being symmetrical now. My arms and chest are always below what they are suppose to be, but my hips and legs are always higher. Not to mention I'd have 17 inch biceps. Yeah there is no way my frame could hold all that. Not without using steroids and I will not touch those. 185 is plenty for my small frame. Speaking of guys that are looking good with their frame check out this recent photo of Zeb Atlas.
Amazing huh? I must say that wow that guy just looks amazing. How in the world can you not just be in awe of him. He is tall, has muscles perfectly set up on his frame, and he has that smile. It's the cutest smile ever. It's not shocking why he has such a huge following. Plus you'd never see him arguing with a fan saying how dare they rate his movie with a 1 or that someone is a fucktard faggot (yes I'm still mad about that Scott Hall thing). Anyway now he has that interesting tattoo. Personally I think he would have been better getting one of those bicep tattoos. He has huge biceps and it would look amazing on him, but hey he still looks cute and sexy. That he really does seem approachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment