Thursday, September 15, 2011

B-day is coming up

Once saturday comes around my b-day will be 2 weeks away. So what does that mean for me? Well I need to set up my tattoo appointment. I really should call next week. That's really the only big news for me. I did something to relieve some of my stress. Now I need to relieve the rest of it by figuring out if I want to stay in my relationship or not. Ugh I need to do another talk too. Basically if I want to go back to school and he's as clingy as he is then well I won't want to go. And obviously if I have a bf that is that way then I need to move on, but other than that I haven't had really too many things to reflect on. There was one thought I had, but I'm going to wait until my poll finishes before bringing it up. Speaking of which please vote.
The power of the still. On a side note I use to be really good at capturing moments like this. Hmm one day when I'm running low on pictures I'll do just that. Anyway it's always hot when guys shoot when they are getting fucked. Actually it's hotter when they do it without even touching their dicks. Well I should say without appearing to touch their dicks. And seeing it frozen like that is pretty hot. Wonder where it ended up landing. If I was to guess based on the angle I'd say on Johnny Gunn's cheek, but that also depends on how hard Tim is fucking him and at what angle. Yeah those things do matter when you are trying to figure out where the cum lands when it's that aerial.
The first Hercules movie I ever saw was with Lou Ferrigno. I think it's one of the reasons why I love guys with facial hair. I've had many fantasies about that man. The really amazing part is that he use to be a powerlifter. He actually got like 4th one year in the World's Strongest Man competition. Anyway I think he makes a better bodybuilder than a strong man. Just looks better well portioned. And of course there was the whole incredible hulk thing. Yeah that lead to a whole bunch of other fantasies.
I do not know what movie this came from FYI. I love Kristen Bjorn films (if that wasn't already painfully obvious). The reason is of course the guys seem very much into each other. If there is a guy who's gay-for-pay you don't see it. Every guy looks into what they are doing. Also seems like guys in those movies never go soft. I think that's another reason why I like it. It makes it seem like the guys are so into the passion of sex that they can go for several rounds back to back. If only that was true.
Try to put your fingers in between those pieces of granite. that guy has an amazing chest. You don't always see those lines in pecs when they are being flexed. Plus he has pretty nice abs too. I'm always jealous of these guys because they have amazing bodies, but I know it's because I refuse to clean up my diet and take a diuretic to get rid of water to look that shredded. Plus I don't spend that much time in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment