Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another cycle begins

Today I started another pro-hormone cycle. Figure I should get into the best shape of my life before my b-day hits. It would be a psychological boost. I will say that it seems to work. Got a boner and I wasn't thinking of anything sexual. Yeah I had a naked guy next to me, but wasn't expecting anything to happen. Then when we did get to stuff I was way too sensitive. Now granted I hadn't shot my load in a few days so that might have had something to do with it. I'll know for sure tomorrow. In other news I found out something that made my mouth drop. Recently I posted a video of a guy that got to get fucked by Zeb Atlas. The one where they were at the pool. Well I saw that video and the shocker was that he actually kissed the guy. Before we know it he'll be rimming too. He already has sucked a guys cock on camera. Well shortly after seeing this I found the origin of the video I posted. The one that showed Zeb Atlas fucking Skye Woods. It's another Zeb Atlas productions video. One called The Boyfriend. Yeah that's the exact thought I had go through my head. I read the synopsis on the cover and it says that Zeb is trying to find someone steady and he doesn't know who to choose. Skye (a fellow muscle man), Adam Killian (yes that's right he's back and gets to get fucked again. He plays the adventurous guy), or Casey Daniels (the innocent one). The entire time I'm reading this I'm just thinking, but he's straight right? Starting to think Zeb is moving over to the gay-for-pay zone. The screen caps show that he also kisses the guys in the video. Now to find a digital copy so I can view it.
All this talk about Zeb Atlas made me think of this image. This is back before he got his tattoo. He looks so young here. He also looks a lot smaller. His dick does look larger than normal. Just kinda looks like someone added an inch or two. I could be wrong. Anyway I love this black and white photo. Like I said I think they sometimes do a better job of capturing the body than color photos do.
So was this guy excited or were his posers just a touch too big. I'm of course not complaining, but I'd just like to know for the record. Shame that he positioned his dick towards the front. Will say I hope he's a grower because it's looking a bit on the small side.
I'm still waiting for the day when Carl Hardwick will make a comeback. We were told that when Rusty went into bodybuilding full time that there might be a return of Carl. Hoping he does one last solo. Also hopes he brings back the beard. Carl Hardwick was such a big name when it came to Colt. One of the things that drew people to Colt.

No comments:

Post a Comment