Friday, September 16, 2011

Videos

First up is one pushy client. Just so you know you should skip the first like 5 minutes. It's just talking, but does explain why I said the guy was pushy. He's also very forward. Basically he wants to pay for his legal fees with his ass. Which is clearly fine with this lawyer. Now here is a great Titan clip. Three guys (Francios Sagat included) going at it the rest of the day, night, and the next morning. I love that the guys are uncut. And it really does keep you interested the entire time. Now this third clip is another one I'm sure I posted before. Looks familiar anyway. Well Jake Andrews and two other guys go at it in a leather dungeon for those of you into that scene. And if you like muscular guys. Then it's Daddy Marco testing his employee. Apparently he's the head of some ad company and his employee suggest hairy underwear models for a change. Well doesn't take long before the shirts are off and fur is petted. There is a reason why he calls himself Daddy Marco. This next clip is one that is pretty lame to start off. Doug Jeffries is at it again. He's accepted a duel and decides what the weapons will be. Needless to say it's his dick. The only problem I have with this clip is I didn't see the guy that was watching the duel after a bit. If he's jacking off I want to see it. Last up is one movie I couldn't help but post here. As I've said I'm not a big fan of BelAmi, but well this is a big exception. This guy has a huge uncut dick. I had to see that thing in action and you'll see what I mean when you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment