Friday, September 9, 2011

Videos

Before I begin I'd like to again point out that I do appreciate comments. It does help me figure out what I should or shouldn't post. With that being said the first video is of a guy named Fabio. No not that Fabio. He jacks off for the camera per usual. Then we have a bare fuck by the pool. I can honestly say I don't remember much about this clip because I was pretty horny when I viewed it. The third video I do remember quite well. Basically a guy wearing a cowboy hat barebacks a bottom in some interesting positions. You see it right off the start. He really does ride like a cowboy. Then we have another scene from the movie Hot Ass. This time a guy ordering a pizza has a hot ass. Yeah it's a cheesy set up, the guy is very fuckable. Would have love to see the pizza guy with a bit more beef. Getting away from a lot of the latin guys we move onto the fifth clip. It's another video from Hard Brit Lads. This time it's Milkman's solo. Yeah that was the name of the clip. I assume that is the name this man choose. Think it's because he has a very milkable dick. Last up is a threesome. Staring Matt Sizemore, Tiger, and some other guy. I don't remember what the name of the movie is so I can't look it up. Basically Matt is at odds with his gay son, so the other two decide to help him see what he's missing. Must say the man adapts quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment