Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I just don't see it

I honestly don't see what makes me so appealing to guys. My current boyfriend is talking about how awesome I am. How I'm such a great friend and what not, but I don't see it. So I moved up here to be with him. Yeah money isn't that great, but doesn't make me all that great. Then that one guy I hooked up with really wants to be my bf. He's not hidden the fact that he has feelings for me. I of course don't see why. He says it's because when we did fuck I was passionate. I didn't just fuck him and never want to talk to him again. Says we share a connection. Where I'm going with this is that I met another guy on Squirt. Don't worry he lives like 50 miles away. I figured oh this is safe. We can just chat. Well turns out he'll be stopping by to visit his family. Well I met him yesterday and today he flat out asked me if I would date him. Yes he knows I have a bf that I'm currently having issues with. I don't get it. Why do these guys like me. Yeah the attention is great for the first second. I don't see what makes me so much more appealing then the next guy. I'm not tall. I'm not handsome. I have tons of baggage. Just wish I could see what they see. Maybe I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in if I did.
I haven't really been a big fan of Xavier. The reason being is that he was one of the many straight guys out there doing gay-for-pay stuff. And by that I mean just jacking off on camera or posing with a dude. With that being said I will say he does look good in this photo.
If ever you see an exercise that leads to sex it is 95% of the time the Bench Press. It of course having to do with the fact that you have a guy standing above another guy. Personally I think assisted squats would make more sense. Will say that as a chest guy having sex with a guy pumped up from a bench press would be very hot.
This is a guy that is hot. Just flat out. Looks kinda like a bodybuilder. The funny thing is looking at the picture it's almost like you are looking at two different guys. The one looking into the mirror does look hot, but he looks more average. Then you see his reflection and you just can't help but have your mouth open. Love to see what type of weapon he's working with.
Part of the fun of blowjobs is the teasing. That's what this picture shows well. The cock is right there ready for an eager mouth, but it's just out of reach. It makes you want it all the more. As a guy getting the blowjob it's fun to tease the guy wanting to give it. Just to see that want in the eyes. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment