Thursday, September 8, 2011

Videos

First up is a faceless guy shooting handsfree. He of course doesn't stop there. He actually rubs another one out. Now this next clip is actually the 2nd part of a scene. Anyway Buck Angel gets found out. You see he was fucking Tober Brandt with a dildo and it well happened to get pulled off. So that means that Tober gets to turn the tables. The other guy in this scene is Logan Steele. On a side note this was the first time I was introduced to Buck Angel. Third up is a solo by Tyson Kobie. I will say he isn't the biggest guy that Powermen has had, but he does have a good build and dick about him. Then next up is Matthew. This is another short clip, but not in a bad way. Just gives you the fun details then the cumshot. Basically it spares you a lot of the time waiting for the guy to shoot. Last up is Wagner. This scene begins with a naked swim followed by a wrestling match. Then Wagner pulls out his wagner and jacks off. Yeah I had to say that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I don't think I've ever actually SEEN a Buck Angel video before. That was...interesting. I can't really say it was hot necessarily though.

    Really it just sort of made me feel sad for him. He'll never know what having a dick feels like, and for a man, that's just terrible and actually quite tragic. I wish FtM transsexuals all the best and I have no problem referring to them as men as they wish; but, even though it's extremely un-pc to say it, I don't think you can really be a complete man if you don't have a dick - and less so still if you've never had one at all. It's a just inescapably a really important part of a man's identity. At least it always has been for me.

    If I were in some terrible accident and my junk got chopped off somehow, I think there is litlle question that I would likely kill myself.

    Anyway, sorry for the downer, the other stuff was hot as usual!

    ReplyDelete