Thursday, September 1, 2011

Videos

The first video is a scene from Muscle Penitentiary from Blue Blake Productions. In this scene Tony Valentino plays a prison guard. It was a big change from what he usually plays (yes that was sarcasm). I should know the other guy's name, but don't feel like looking it up. Anyway it's a typical scene involving Tony. He gets very verbal and makes sure that we the viewers know that he is straight. I use to find it attractive now I just wish he'd shut up, but I do know that some of you guys do enjoy that. Awhile back I posted a video of a priest and one of his followers having sex. The guy heard from his friends that he had a Hot Ass and asked the priest if it was a sin which lead to him getting fucked. Well this scene is from that same video. This time there is a guy swimming naked in a pool when a fireman comes to the door. He asks where's the fire and the guy tells him in his ass. It's an ass fire so only a dick can put it out. Now I personally love this third video. It takes place in the locker room and it's a player and the bat boy. Or he's just a janitor with a jersey number. Anyway they get into a "fight" which leads to the player getting his dick sucked and eventually getting fucked. Very hot scene. This next video is very cheesy. It's from the movie Hungarian college jocks. A guy gets injured so he goes to the restroom which also happens to house showers. Well there are two guys there he leaves then looks back in and sees them making out. Just a bit of fair warning. Turn off your sound. The guy is unnecessarily loud. Trust me on this. Then Daniele Montana is at it again. This time he is the source of the fantasy. This one guy sees him sunbathing nude and starts to fantasize about him. Now I don't know why it keeps randomly flashing to this guy then showing off and looking around and what not. Last up is Bo Dean and Devin Draz. I just had to post this. You got two straight guys going at it. Bo I can believe is straight because he's not hitting you over the head with it every chance he gets. Devin not so much. Anyway they make out, suck each other's dick, and eventually Bo pounds Devin's hole. Again I can believe Bo is straight. Devin not so much. Btw please feel free to vote in the poll. It's informal research for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment