Saturday, September 17, 2011

Videos

First up is Sebastian. I think this is from the movie A1 Straight studs or something like that. It's a very basic jack off clip. He has some smut magazines and jacks off to them. Has a nice cock. Just wish they had tried to do more with him. Up next is three guys by the pool. They kinda play around at first then the dicks start popping out. They do some oral in the pool and some other things around the pool. It's pretty interesting. Kinda long though. Third up is Jack Radcliffe and Tom Howard. Yes I know there is an ad that pops up in the middle of it. Just live with it. It's not there the entire time. Anyway this is from Palm Springs Vacation. I remember this one quite well. I was very much into Jack when I saw this scene. Tom Howard (RIP) wasn't too bad himself. Then it's Vincent Greco. This is a jack off that I wish the 1st one was. You see him explore his body and tease you and really seem to enjoy himself. Last up is Todd Maxwell and some guy who's name escapes me. Yeah I could go look it up, but well I doubt I'll need it again. Think the guy only made like 3 movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment