Monday, September 26, 2011

My mind is trying to tell me something

For three nights straight I've had a sex dream. The first night I was apparently escaping some sort of trans-dimensional spiders. One of the guys leading the charge was Stephan Lang. He was the guy who was the big bad guy on Avatar and is the head guy in the new show Terranova. Well apparently we got talking and he got real close to me. I hated him for some reason and he starts rubbing his crotch in mine. And he had a lot to rub. Said we'll get back to it. Sadly we didn't. Ok so it wasn't so much a sex dream as having something sexual happen. The next night I don't remember how the dream was going, but there was Simon Cowell. Yes that guy. He apparently knew my dad so we were really close. Well we were talking and he takes off his shirt to reveal a very nice six pack. I remember rubbing it, but I can't remember too much after that. Pretty sure we did something. Then last night I was apparently in the army (yes I know how ironic that is). I was in my bunk and Jack Radcliffe and some other guy get in the bunk across from mine. I can hear them going at it, but I fall asleep. When I wake up I think I still hear them going at it, but I sit up a bit to find no it's just a cooler going. Yeah don't ask me how those two sounds could be mistaken. Well I walk out of the bunk room and into a somewhat nice house. A tv is going and in that room Jack Radcliffe is sitting there shirtless in his boxers. I try not to stare or make too much noise, but at the same time I want to. Well he eventually wakes up and notices me. He invites me into his bed where I start rubbing his chest. I eventually get his boxers off and start sucking him. After a bit he pulls me off saying I'm doing too good of a job. We kiss then he gets up. Then I think I woke up. The sad thing is that my bf did ask if I wanted to have sex, but honestly I haven't been ready to. The pro-hormone and finding out that I'm going to get laid off has really killed any desire I have. Awake anyway.
Now that's someone that could keep me warm all winter. I'd be snuggled up to that all the time even if it meant I would be sweating the entire time. Just looks like my own personal teddy bear.
The only thing not huge on this guy is body fat. I mean wow. That really is a rare combo of someone with a buff body and a dick that basically matches. Seems like you see really skinny dudes with huge dicks or bodybuilders with not so huge dicks or guys that are decent shape, but with an average dick. Plus this guy's dick is uncut. I could have fun for hours with that guy.
Finally found this guy's name. Sergio Soldi, but in this specific set he called himself Mate Torres. Now I can appreciate a good front like any guy, but rarely do I post back shots of guys. That's not because I'm biased, but because rarely do I see a back that makes me think I'm going to post that. Well this guy has a really nice back. He clearly works on it. Not to mention he's got a nice ass on him too.
Don't remember where I got this photo. I do remember that this one was like the only one where he seemed to be relaxed and enjoying himself. Either that or I'm getting it confused with another photo. I think it's always nice when you see a dick just floating there all by itself. Not being held up by the guy. Just seems like a guy is really in the moment when his dick is hard, but he's not touching it. It's like when you give your dick a few strokes then stop to let it jerk. If you've never tried that, then do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment