Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Irritable again

Today has not been my day. It's been super busy at work. Been dealing with a bunch of old people. Then as it was time for my boss to go he decides to undergo an information search. Then he just wouldn't stop bothering me with the details that I clearly already heard. I didn't get a good night sleep. No one is talking to me, and my supposed "best friend" is getting his internet installed today and honestly I have no desire to talk to him. Honestly he just pisses me off now. Right now it would be really nice to just mellow out, but of course I can't since I'm still at work. Tonight will hopefully help me relax since I'll be watching comedies for 2 hours. Think my stuff is kicking into overdrive today. I forgot to take a pill last night so I took two this morning. Might be making me a bit irritable. That and I was hungry and my boss just wouldn't stop talking so I could snack. Then again it is September 7th and my b-day is just a few weeks away. I tend to get irritable around this time as I've stated before. The lack of sleep didn't help either.
Must say this guy's posers dip a little low in the front. Not that I have a problem with that, but I will say that if he is able to fit his junk in that without it popping out then he doesn't have a lot to show off there. Granted he could of course be a grower. Least I hope he is because that would be a major let down.
This is a scene from the Milkman Cums Twice from UKNM. I know this because I've seen this a few times. It's a strictly oral scene. Plus it was missnamed. The guy only came once. Was a real let down. Anyway the milkman was Matt Hughes...wait was that his name. It's the guy with the 12 inch dick. I was never really a fan of this video because Ross Hurston didn't get completely naked. I don't think he shot his load either.
I think Cayden has gotten a few more tattoos. I like this picture because you can actually see the body of the top. Saw another pic from this same movie and you couldn't see the tops body. I'm not a fan of hair pulling. I like to see rough sex every now and again, but pulling the hair doesn't do anything for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment