Thursday, September 22, 2011

Videos

First up is Carlo Cox and Albert. Ah two hairy muscle bears going at it. What is there to not love? And that really is all I have to say about it. And fyi two of my videos were deleted so you only get 4 videos today. Honestly didn't see that coming. Well with one I did. In this next clip this one guy just want to sit here and melt. I will say on a hot day I'm the same way. Well the other guy rather have his cock melt in his mouth and ass. Yes it was a lame line, but the sex is pretty hot. No pun intended...ok maybe a little. Third up is two big guys going at it. I will say it does take a bit for the action to start. When it does it's mostly just oral and muscle worshiping. No anal. So if that's what you are looking for then you'll have to skip this one. If you do like bodybuilder types sucking dick and licking each other then watch it. Last up is a solo by Blake Nolan. I posted this because someone I know is obsessed with him. I use to be, but not so much anymore. So I dedicate this video to him. He knows who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment