Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Videos

I must say I love the fact that I allow comments. I just found out the name of the bodybuilder that I couldn't remember. I posted his video yesterday and one of you viewers (Ettore) was able to name him. The joy of a blog. Anyway the first video is the full film Hothouse. This was one of the films Jack Wrangler and Roger did together. I will say it's not my favorite, but it is a good solid film from it's era. Now this next clip just needs two things said about it. They are Jim Ferro. Yeah that muscle stud is at it again. Man I wish I was on the receiving end of that guy. Third up is a bareback threesome. No I did not do that intentionally. This one interested me. Probably because of the fact that they noted one of the tops 1st cumshots. Which meant there was of course going to be at least one more. Just really got me turned on. This next clip was another one of those videos I use to get 15 sec clips of. Didn't know until the end. Anyway Max Grand is at it again with his lover by the pool. He spins a yarn about a water guy coming by. The water guy is hot. In both senses of the word. Well they really go at it. The water guy is just drenched in sweat which of course just makes his body look even more amazing. Next is two guys fucking on the sofa. I will say I was more a fan of the top. Yes for the reason you think. Last up is Joe Romero in leather. Do not know the other guy in the clip. If you like guys fucking and leather and especially guys fucking in leather then you can't go wrong with this last clip.

1 comment: