Monday, September 12, 2011

Videos

The first video is of two guys fucking all around the house. I've seen the top in a video before, but of course I don't remember the video or know his name. Next up is a Japanese bodybuilder jacking off. The sad thing is that I think I've seen this before, but don't think I got a chance to post it. Must say the guy has some good size on him. Third up is Blue Blake and Chris Duffy in their scene from The Wild Ones. On a side note Chris was actually called Bull Stanton back then. This was also the 1st of two videos that the two did together as boyfriends before breaking up. Now getting back to the clip. Basically Blue was flirting and Bull didn't like it. So of course that leads to sex. Just fyi if you do happen to get a copy of this movie (which is very hard since it's so old) this is really the best scene. Least in my opinion. So Harley Everett is at it again. This time he is again paired up with a shorter fit guy. The thing is Harley just seems so massive. He's like 6' 4" if I recall right, but you pair him with the right guy and he looks so much taller. And that dick of his. Seems to never go down. Love this clip. Last up (since my other video got deleted) is Landon Mycles and Vince Ferelli. Oh how I wish Vince was my boss and he did this to me. He's just built so solid which is easy when you aren't too tall. He's taller then me (not saying much), but shorter then Landon a.k.a. Marcus Mojo. Oh and please vote in the poll. You have 17 days left.


No comments:

Post a Comment