Monday, February 21, 2011

Well I'm loved

So yesterday I wasn't having a too good day. Mainly because it was looking like spring now it's back to Winter. Well I said on my facebook that I was frustrated and my friend's boyfriend asked what's wrong. I told him and said it had nothing to do with his boyfriend who I was talking to previously. Well I think I hurt his feelings and he was going to back off, but we talked and we worked everything out. He really really wants to meet me. Not just because I'm best friends with his boyfriend, but because he thinks I'm a good person that he could be friends with even if him and my friend break up. Well of course that won me over even more so then he already has been won over. It also got me to stop being mad at his boyfriend who I was pissed off at too. Funny how that happens. Then another one of my friends jumps in and now they all want to hang out with me. Yep good day to be me.
Yesterday I also saw a pretty good movie on Netflix. It was called Latter Days. I was leery of it because my boyfriend picked it out and well he doesn't do too good with movies. I love comedies. I hate dramas and tear jerkers. This one said it was a comedy so we watched it. Well it's not so much a comedy as a romantic drama. Anyway it was actually pretty darn good. Might let my boyfriend pick out more movies.
So I'm done with my Carl Hardwick photos, however I do have a few good Rusty Jeffers photos I've found. This being one of them. This photo really shows great leg build. That's one of the things I like about Rusty. He really does put a good bit of effort into his legs which a lot of bodybuilders overlook. Still think he looks better with a mustache.
Remember awhile back I mentioned how a lot of times you can't tell how tall a bodybuilder is a photo. Well I can tell you that this guy is short. I don't mean like he's a midget, but he's got to be like 5' 2". Maybe it's the illusion of the photo, but he sure looks like he's short, but built like a brick house. Now being 5' 6" myself I always like seeing photos of short guys with great bodies. Makes me feel better about my chances.
This photo caught my attention for one reason only. Holy crap he has a tiny waist. I mean we hear it all the time. The V shape. Well this guys upper body sure does look like a V. And the thing about it is I can't tell if it was just doctored or not. I mean if this guy actually walks around with that tiny waist then I'm just in awe, but there are certain things I look at that make me think it's doctored. Mainly the area int he background close to the waist. Again if this is real then holy crap that guy is amazing. If it's not then well congrats on making a photoshopped photo look almost legitly real.

No comments:

Post a Comment