Monday, February 21, 2011

Videos

So if you liked the first scene of Weekend in Brazil then I got a treat for you. I have the 2nd, 3rd, and final scenes from that movie. Just a little note a lot of the side conversations and in between stuff is missing so it's not the "full" movie. I must say each scene has something for everyone. The 2nd scene is an oudoor scene that does a great flip of the script. The 3rd is another good flip the script. Very passionate with several different positions. Last one is a threesome outdoors. I think you'll enjoy each and every scene. Fourth up is Eddie Camacho in a Jacuzzi. This is one of the last known videos of him. No one seems to know what happened to him. I think his website is still up, but hasn't been updated in 2 years if rumors are true. Anyway he does a little flexing, "bathing", and finally jacks off for you. That's always a great show. Next Anthony Gallo fucks a twink. I must say if Anthony Gallo was to do what he did to that twink to me I'd be putty in his hands as well. That dude is sexy. Last up is Rod Stevens v.s. Roy Rogers. This scene starts with an oil down, then a pose down, then a beat down, and finally a fuck down. Sorry I couldn't think of anything that would really make sense for that last one. Anyway it's such an interesting contrast between the two. Rod is leaner, but Roy has a lot more mass. Pretty hot scene.










No comments:

Post a Comment