Thursday, February 3, 2011

Videos

The first guy is Lane from Sean Cody. The thing that got me to post this video is not this guys body or face. Well ok it was his face. Mainly his O face. The face he makes as he's getting close to climaxing is priceless. I mean you just have to watch it. Plus they shoot it from two different angles. I can honestly say I've never seen a guy make that type of face in real life. Good thing too. I'd bust out laughing if I saw that in real life. Then Johnny jacks off. He honestly is a guy who has the perfect body. Everything just seems the right size and shape. He's not really muscular, but it works for him. He's tall and his dick looks the perfect size for his height. Just very well proportioned. Then a super Straight guy gets a blowjob on sean cody. I mean just look at him. He's getting a blowjob and he will not take his eyes off the screen. There is no question in my mind that this guy was doing it for the money and nothing else. Kinda why I had to post it. Third up are two Brazilian guys flip flopping on a patio. I mean they literally flip and flop. One goes down on ones dick, then switch, then back, then switch. Then one fucks then switch, then fuck and switch, then cum on sitting guy and switch. Really interesting. Then it's The Waiter. Apparently a customer has a pretty hunky waiter and well we know what happens next. I must say the customer must have been really turned on. Or that's how they wanted the scene to look because as soon as his pants come off he's shooting his first load. Now the 2nd time he shoots it's much hotter. He cums handsfree while being fucked. Oh yeah hot. Lastly is Gunner Pierce on Randy Blue live. I must say he is a real cutey. Face and body to die for. I do wish that this wasn't a long live program. Ruins the momentum, but hey beggars can't be choosers.










No comments:

Post a Comment