Saturday, February 5, 2011

Videos

First up is a vintage clip called Hay fever with Glen Steers and Frank Vickers. All I have to say is I don't know who I'm more envious of. I mean both guys have a great build and are super hot. Great vintage clip right here. Then it's Tyler Dorn jacking off for the camera. All I have to say is the guy is a jerk when it comes to sex. Just listen to his interview. That being said he still looks good. I suggest skipping his interview and going right to the show. All I can say is I'd watch the guy jack off, but I'd never want to be fucked by that guy. My original 3rd clip was deleted so on to the new 3rd clip of George and Antino. I believe this is a scene from Job Wanted. Think that's the name of the movie. Anyway I love what this guy puts in his ad. Pretty sure if you did that here in the states most would think you were trying to prostitute yourself. Plus it was obvious what was going to happen. I mean the other dude was naked. Who talks to their friend when they are naked and not have sex. Then we have two guys fucking in a Kristen Bjorn film. Not one of my favorite clips, but I know quite a few people will want to see this clip. Lastly is a Daddy Bear fucking a cub. I can not remember these guys name, but I love this scene. Just a good dad boy clip. Both are into each other and just hot to watch over and over again.








No comments:

Post a Comment