Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Friends really help

So any extra ounce of loneliness I felt was erased yesterday. They were all off from work yesterday so I instant messaged them. We had good talks that just proved why they are my friends. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to really talk with each one. Sad really. I also realized that if I still lived in Texas I'd have the hardest time being faithful. I crush very easily and with friends (especially ones I was with sexually) it's hard for me to get out of that mode. So again Wisconsin was the best thing for me.
I seriously think Akos Piros is one of the sexiest men alive. This picture just proves it. I so wish I could be that boy. He just strikes me as the firm, but gentle daddy type. In and out of bed.
Like most I'm not immune to the charms of a "bad" boy. That's this guy. He looks like the guy that everyone is afraid of, but secretly longs to be with. Plus I'm sure that it's just a show. I bet he's a real softy. Like Tober Brandt. I think that's the appeal. There is a gruff and tough outside, which seems to hide a soft inside.
Every time I see an image like this I wonder what is he thinking. Why are his eyes closed? Was it that he was blinking, or did he actually close his eyes. It makes my mind go into the gutter quick. Plus looks like his balls are falling out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment