Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Counting the days

Just counting the days until I can wear shorts again. Mainly because my legs are really shaping up. Kinda can't wait to show them off. Kinda noticed that I'm really paying attention to guys legs and asses. I think my inner top is really starting to show. That and I think some of my boyfriend has rubbed off on me (in a figurative since this time). He was always into guys asses and legs. Me I was the chest and arms guy. Well I still like the chest, but the arms has fallen by the way side. I like a good ass and legs now too. I really noticed it when I was watching a clip today. Oh and I'm back to my normal horny self. It was because I didn't find any good clips. Well maybe that wasn't it. I was kinda horny when I got up this morning. Well whatever it was I'm back to normal. Well normal for me.
This is a nice photo. A lot of the videos Carl Hardwick did for Colt...ok 2 of the videos he did for Colt had him being a rugged guy. One he was a cowboy and the other he was a lumber jack. He has that look that makes it believable that he would have an outdoor shower. That's probably one of the many reasons Carl Hardwick was as popular as he was/is. He is believable in the pictures he takes.
I snagged this video from Man country. Mainly because I found this so interesting. I have never ever seen this sex toy. I kinda want it. It truly looks like a real guys crotch region. I mean you get the joy of a fleshlight and a dildo. I like this position because I can play with a guys dick like that. It arouses me more. So I posted this picture hoping someone knew what the name of this thing is called.
Well this guy is beefy isn't he. Before anyone says anything I'd like to point out that I don't think his dick is fully erect. I think it just looks small compared to the rest of his body. Now that, that is out of the way on to the rest of the photo. Like I said I like tattooed guys. I also like furry and built guys. If I met this guy in real life, it would be hard for me to not start swooning. I have a guy that's kinda like this guy here that comes into the store and it took work, but I finally stopped acting like a little school girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment