Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The first video is one that will test what you find sexy. This guy is a huge guy. Very nicely built and cute too. It's a great clip until he takes off his pants and starts jacking off. Sadly there is no sound. I honestly don't want to ruin for you what ruined this clip. Mainly because well I'm warning you now. Anyway he explains the problem, but we can't hear it. I just want to know one thing. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN? Next Jay gets fucked by toys. I posted two other videos of Jay awhile back. If you remember he also goes by Marc on Sean Cody. I just seriously find it interesting that straight guys will willingly let a guy fuck them with a dildo and jack off on camera. Guess if it his the prostate just right doesn't matter if you are straight or gay. Third up Bobby Blake fucks a white twink. I find this clip interesting mainly because it just shows that Bobby Blake really likes fucking white twinks. Plus the the dude is very very verbal. Next up a Bear jacks off. The thing that got me about this guy is that he really seemed to be enjoying himself. He was hamming it up just enough to keep you going and wanting to see more. Plus I'm a nip guy and well this one got my attention. Fourth up we have Gigante jacking off. A very appropriate name I must say. Tall guy, huge cock, nice load too. Plus he has that shyness that makes him that much cuter. Lastly is Dean Coxx fucked by Rocky then flip flop. Again I'm fascinated by the fact that a straight guy can be fucked by another guy for money. I haven't ever seen Dean bottom. This apparently was an older clip. Anyway Dean gets fucked and honestly takes it like a pro. Then it's Rocky's turn and well he takes it like a straight guy. The saving grace was of course Dean's legendary cumshot.










No comments:

Post a Comment