Friday, February 18, 2011

Funny what we pay for

I really am shocked at some of the things people pay for. I was on facebook and an ad came up saying are you building muscle the right way? I was curious so I went to their website. Honestly it was a joke. Basically it was telling guys that they are going after the wrong size. That we all need to avoid the big 3. There are squats, deadlifts, and bench press. Saying we don't want to get the big bulky muscle like the wrestlers on the WWE. Basically saying that we all should be underwear models in terms of our build. Ok just because that's how you want to look, doesn't mean every other guy wants to look like that. I personally rather look like an off season bodybuilder rather then be an underwear model. The guy basically said that I'm wrong for that. Now before you say that I do that on this blog I don't. I point out the things that I like in the picture and what I would change to make me like it even more, but I never say that they have to do what I say. This guy basically said all guys should have muscle, but be slim. He then has a dvd which tells you how you should workout. Know I don't want a guy telling me how I should want to look.
A hairy stud wearing leather. Yeah I love this one.
I love this picture. Mainly because it remind me of that golden age of bodybuilding. Seems like back then it really was a sport. Now it seems like it is all about the mass not just mass and symmetry. Plus so few guys do that pose now. I think it does a great job of showing definition of the body. Making it a literal work of art. Least that's my opinion.
Two things come to mind when I look at this picture. 1. Great definition. 2. Wow that poser is tiny. I mean you can see some pubes popping up. I always wonder when I see photos like this what is the rule on posers. Does it change based on the level you are at? Like do they require you to wear more if you are in the junior league, but remove that rule when you get older. Are the stricter on amateurs then the professionals? Or does it truly change from country to country. Now back to the definition of this guy. Great leg definition. Great arms. I mean you really can see where one muscle group starts and finishes. So amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment