Monday, February 14, 2011

Always hurt the ones we love

I'm sure we've all heard that. I think it's because when someone is that close to our heart they are bound to say or do something that hurts us. That happened yesterday. I think honestly it almost broke us up. I'm planning my trip to Texas and staying there was starting to look better and better. Well we patched things up. Hopefully it stays that way. Don't know if I can handle another one of those. In other news I'm actually heading back to Texas for a week. I'm really excited about that. Especially after this winter. Winter in Wisconsin is not fun. Wonder if next year....well this year really will be worse. I always tell myself if I can get through January then I'm done with winter. I mean February is only 28 days so that's no big deal. Well we'll see. Hoping a lot of things turn around come spring.
I must say I really like this picture of Carl Hardwick. He looks so young in this one. Plus his dick looks nice and meaty and longer then normal. Just an interesting look. Kinda all I have to say about this picture.
This guy had a good coloring team. Could have done better with the face though. I mean his legs are just so defined it's crazy. That's what good coloring can do. Obviously this guy did his share of the work too, but wow. Just great legs. His forearms aren't too terrible either. Just good job all around. Like I said just wish they had either finished the face or not use soo much tanner.
Usually bodybuilders leave a bit to the imagination when it comes to their posing trunks. Guess they are getting smaller and smaller because you can clearly make it out. Maybe it was just the pose he was doing. Not that I have a problem with it obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment