Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time is flying

Yep seems like all of a sudden time has sped up for me. Maybe because I'm looking forward to going home to see all my friends. I'm most excited to see my best friend and his boyfriend. I mean this truly is his first boyfriend that wants to meet me. That even talks to me all by himself. Just the other day the boyfriend commented on my facebook status. May sound like a small thing, but when your best friend's past 2 boyfriends seemed to never want to talk or even meet you it's a big deal. The first guy actually kept my friend from seeing me saying he was too shy. My friend was a bit too in love to get his ass up and meet me and my boyfriend on his own. The 2nd guy is younger then me and honestly wasn't going to stick around. Yeah he friended me on facebook, but never talks to me. I sent him a message letting him know he can talk to me. That was it. I even told him happy b-day and got not so much as a thank you. Plus the guy wants to have a jack off session with all three of us. Which is awesome since it's in the rules set up between me and my boyfriend whenever I go back to Texas.

So this video is something that's currently in production that follows bodybuilders on their 12 week journey to get prepared for a competition. Again proving that I could never be a bodybuilder. I think this is a dvd series that the company is putting out. Don't think it will be on tv which is a shame. Anyway this is the first day when they go over poses. I'd so quit after the first day. Some guys look pretty good...others not so much. Plus when one of your instructors looks like that....yeah kinda makes me want to quit.
Does the free standing erection pose ever get old? I don't think so. Just seems like such an erotic thing. I mean a free standing erection. Means the guy is aroused so much so that his dick is wide awake. It's a lot different when a guy holds his dick up.
Got this picture for two reasons. One I love vintage stuff. The vintage muscle man is one of my favorites. The other reason is it's from a site I thought was long gone. The I love my sugar daddy blog. It is at a new address. And back in my side bar links. So glad it's back. I got some of my favorite clips from that blog. Not to mention there are always good pictures to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment