Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Videos

Before I start I have two things to say. 1. I have no clue what is going on with the gayforit player. Just takes forever to load. 2. thank you to the viewer who wrote that question in the form of a question. It honestly is a thing that rarely happens. My first video got deleted so on to the 2nd. How many of you have hot doctors? How many of you have wanted your doctor to check for a hernia. How many of you then wished your doctor gave you a prostate exam with his dick. Pretty much what happened in this one clip. Then two married bears fuck. What a great way to wake up.Then Vince Ferelli and Wilfred Knight have a little fun in the public eye. I must say haven't seen much of Wilfred Knight. He seemed to just pop up out of no where to make this film. Not complaining since I had a major crush on him and he's with my new crush Vince. Yay muscle bears fucking. Fourth up is Manny Forte. I love his shirt. I don't know what drew me to him. Maybe it's the fact that he kinda has this everyman look to him. Or it could be he's hairy and has a nice dick. Probably that one. Lastly is the lastest PecsLova Muscle mix. I like his stuff mainly because I always wonder where the hell does he get some of these clips. They are hot. Plus they are strung in a way that you can actually jack off to it. Unlike a certain other someone who won't be named.








No comments:

Post a Comment