Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Videos

The first video is with Vincent and Javior. Don't ask me who's who. Just a bear and a cub going at it. Was surprisingly hot. Then it's Diego and Jack part 3. I don't know what happened in part 1 and 2, but thank you. I mean these guys kinda skip right to the chase. It's not a long and drawn out scene here. Third up is Matthias Vannelli in a scene from Innkeeper. His other partner is Sasha something. This one is for the guy that has been e-mailing me. He has a little thing for Matthias Vannelli as do I. Hope you enjoy it. Next up is Mark Slade, Chris Dano, and a twink in the final scene from Drifter 2. I always love "father son" scenes. Mainly because I know they aren't father and son. Pretty good scene. Then it's the legendary dirty talking daddy Jon Vincent. Don't remember which movie this came from, but who cares. The dude is built and has such a dirty dirty mouth. I mean that is a real turn on for me. A guy that has no problem telling you how dirty he is going to get. Lastly is Jake Andrews and Cannon. This one was from Colt Studios. I believe the name of it was Dual. Anyway it introduced the world to the "new" Jake Andrews. Basically like the old one, just shaved and with longer hair and a bit more muscle. Sadly Cannon didn't do anything else. Great scene.










No comments:

Post a Comment