Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yep on a prohormone

I'm clearly on one. I had the apartment to myself and did not feel the need to jack off. Not feeling my normal horny self. That tells me it's working. As for Valentine's night me and my boyfriend just snuggled. I did not feel like going at it. Neither did it. Mainly because we watched Being Human and he has a problem with vampires and biting and blood. So here's hoping the lack of horniess and sexual desire results in a lot more muscle growth. Honestly if I'm like this the rest of the cycle then screw doing it before I go down to Texas. Probably just do the one I normally do. That one doesn't seem to kill my sex drive. Maybe it's stress of things too. Won't worry about it now. Tomorrow is another day. Plus it hasn't helped that I have been finding very few good videos to post. That is one thing that usually puts me in the mood. That's how most of my edging sessions start.

The guy in the above video is Klaus Doring. He is yet more proof of guys that inject themselves with oil to make their muscles look bigger and go way too far. I mean if you look at him from a certain point up, you think oh he's built quite well. Then you go down and say holy shit what happened. I mean as you all know I like pec bouncing, but when this guy did I just laughed. It looks like a muscle twitch. It barely moves. Then when you see him in the gym and even though you can't hear what the guys are saying (or anything in this clip) you know what they are thinking. What the hell happened to him. Always got to ask why?
On to something far less grotesque. This is another picture that makes Carl Hardwick's dick look huge. I don't know how long it is in real life. I think it's actually average size, but it looks huge here. And it's soft. Least looks that way. I think every staircase needs something like this.
Most of you know that bodybuilders are divided into classes based on their weight. I believe it goes lightweight, middleweight, heavyweight, and super heavyweight. I believe this guy would be in one of the later. I mean he just looks huge. Not just huge, but looks like he has some good definition and vascularity going too. Just wow. Massive.

No comments:

Post a Comment