Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nothing too new

Nothing super big is going on with me. Just trying to make it through winter. I will say the bed and my boyfriend are calling me more then usual in the morning. I mean we snuggle up together and he's warm and I'm warm and I just don't want to get up to go workout. The thing is I do get up as much as I hate it. And we do get to sleep in and snuggle at least 3 days out of the week. I know my boyfriend hates it, but he admits that he has stayed in pretty good shape thanks to me. Plus he was looking at his progress sheet and realized he was doing better then he thought he was. The joys of being the hard ass gym rat of our duo. Plus now that I know I'm going back home in the summer I'm working out even harder. I want them all to be wowed when they see me. It's an ego boosting thing. Plus I want the guys that were my fuck buddies to be floored. I mean they've seen pictures of me, but I want them to say the pictures don't do me justice. Just how my ego works. After being the skinny kid for so long, it's great to be the muscular friend. Now I'd like to be bodybuilder big, but well one step at a time.

Found this vid and just had to post it. These models had most of their body painted. Now I'm wonder what the hell did they use to cover the front, but still leave the ass perfectly exposed. And those guys have really nice asses. I mean their bodies are literal works of art. Yeah I had to be lame and go there.
See better with a mustache. Just fits his face so well. Plus I love this classic pose that you don't see pretty much anymore. I mean there was a time it was just as popular as the bicep flex. Now seems like the most muscular has taken it's place. I think when done right it shows not only how develop the biceps are, but also makes your arms look really long. As I'm sitting here writing this I noticed something interesting. If you look at his neck your brain kinda pulls Rusty's head and neck away from the lower body. It kinda looks like it's someone else's head on the body. Kinda weird. I mean I know it's his body, but that's kinda odd how or brain does that.
I found this picture on a nipple fetish blog. I was curious about my new (and apparently now only) follower so I wanted to see what other blogs he followed. Well I found a few I liked and on one of them I saw this picture. It's from the video of Sander and Justin that I tried to post, but got deleted. I mean I find Sander (the guy getting his nipples sucked) so incredible hot. He's so cute in an awkward sort of way. I mean he doesn't seem to take himself serious. Plus he's one of the few gay men on sean cody. And he has a great chest. I'd love to do that. Along with some other things that I won't get into since I don't want a boner popping up at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment