Saturday, February 5, 2011

Something is up again

All of a sudden I'm really excited about going back to Texas in July. Which means something is going on with me. I'll also have to feel out my boyfriend. Maybe it's just a delay of homesickness. Or the fact that I'm getting sick of all this snow. Maybe even the fact that the Superbowl is in Texas. Guess I have Texas on the brain. Maybe nothing is up and I'm just over thinking which I do. Well I'll make sure I pay attention to my boyfriend. I think I might have hurt him last night talking about going in July. Well I'll make sure to make it up to him tonight one way or another.
This guy reminds me of Scott Steiner. I had the hugest crush on him growing up. I mean with a name like Big Poppa Pump you kinda take notice. Plus he had that bad boy look. Well this guy reminds me of him. All he needs is that black line in the beard. I'll also say whoever did this guys coloring did a great job.
Like I said Carl Hardwick looks good in uniform. Well partial uniform I should say. He just has a body that looks great in any uniform. Makes it very believable.
I always love this pose. Just has this look of I'm bad so what. Plus always makes a guy's chest really pop. Got to love the natural muscular look. His muscles pop just enough and you know he got the body naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment