Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Videos

I'm not sure if all of you have heard of Buck Angel. He's the dude with the pussy. He's been on Oprah. Was a biological woman, who wanted to be a dude, but never had the surgery to get a dick. Well I figured I'd post one of his videos. Just because they are oddly arousing. Probably because I have no problem watching straight guys fuck, but also because I find it interesting that Buck will not suck a dick bare. Think I've only seen it once. It's really interesting. He'll lick all over a bare dick, but never suck it. Well back to the scene it's really two scenes in one. Plus the sound is off so your better off putting it on mute. The next video is Zak Spears fucking Trey Casteel. Now that is a good combination. I mean Zak is a hot daddy bear and Trey is well just hot in general. Love this scene. Now I tried to post this video before, but it got deleted. Turns out DavidXXL tends to do that a lot. Anyway this is the video of him jacking off in a hotel room. I must say he's a hot guy. Sad you don't get to see him cum, but he has a very hot O face. Fourth up is a stud shooting way over the shoulder. There is more to the scene, but that's the thing that catches your attention. I mean clear over his shoulder. Yeah he was laying down but it's still impressive. Way more then I've ever shot laying down. Or ever. Did shoot a nice wad that hit me in the chin once. Anyway the next video is two muscular guards fucking. I love this scene. I mean just the fondling the kissing the sucking the fucking the cumming. Just a super hot scene. Now this last video is one that I find somewhat hot. It's a bunch of Bears barebacking. Like I said before I'm not into bareback where guys cum in another one. I like seeing the money shot, but there is a part where this tall muscular mother fucker is getting fucked and he stands up and the shorter guy is still in him fucking away. I mean that was so hot. That's one reason why I've always wanted to fuck a tall muscular guy.










No comments:

Post a Comment