Friday, February 18, 2011

Videos

Well looks like 2 of my videos were deleted. Sorry about that. That means only 4 today. The first is an old Str8 Jeff cam show. As you can see he looks amazing in this clip. Great definition. Sadly there is no sound. Which is a shame because he has a great voice and quite a dirty talker. Next up Alexsander Frietas and Shane Frost have a little military fun. This is a clip from a Falcon video. Don't ask me which one. Apparently they both were found in compromising positions and are getting ready to be dishonestly discharged. So they figure why not go all the way. Glad they did. Nice hot session. The third clip is from Men around the world. I can not remember what the name of this video is. Plus it's not the full video. Basically they show different sessions from around the world. Very nice. Lastly is Mr. Slade. Just fyi the sound is messed up on this sadly. Anyway Mr. Slade got a little horned up and starts jacking off. He is then found by a student who enjoys the show, but wants a little hand on experience. I must say if he was my teacher, I'd do the same. He's a hot top and bottom. Very sexy.






No comments:

Post a Comment