Monday, February 7, 2011

Setting up

So I'm setting up with my friends back home the dates when I plan on going back to Texas. For just a visit. Well talked to my friend and his boyfriend asked if we could have a threeway jack off session. Well I have no problem with that, but I didn't exactly ask my boyfriend. I mean it's just jacking off. There will be no oral or anal sex. It's just jacking off. If any sex occurs it will between the couple not me. Probably going to do another one of those with another one of my buddies. Then there is another one who we might end up doing something. Depends on his boyfriend. That's the only thing that I wish my boyfriend would do. Open up to more people. He is so shy. When he went down with me he was so shy especially around my gay friends. Now imagine trying to get him just to jack off with them. I really think it has to do with his upbringing because the first friend I mentioned grew up the same way. The only reason why he's ok with it is because we've had sex before and we are really close. If I was his boyfriend's friend and he didn't know me, it probably wouldn't happen. I guess that goes to show how coming out at different ages really affects you.

In doing my daily rounds for videos I came across this one. I mean it just disgusted me. This guy has pumped his dick and balls so much that I mean it's just grotesque. No normal human male would have a dick that looks like that. I mean it's so big that getting an erection, I'm sure makes this guy pass out. Plus the dick probably doesn't really change. I like flaunting as much as the next guy, but I'd like to go to a beach and know that everyone isn't staring at my junk. Who truly wants to get fucked by that? Or even try to blow that. Was it all really worth it?
I love the full beard Carl Hardwick. Just goes very well with his body hair. Plus when he smiles I swear his face looks even cuter. He truly is a guy who has a magnificent body and I wish I could play with it at least once.
I love photos like this. The reason is that it shows that sometimes a guy doesn't need to be naked in order to look extremely hot. I mean I like guys that wear straps and no shirts. Like a guy that wears suspenders without a shirt on, or overalls without an undershirt. Just makes their chest look better. Plus I mean it's skin tight. It's just hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment