Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling secure.....ish

So I sent John a message yesterday on plenty of fish which basically said I enjoy our time together, wish we would do it more, and I don't know if he feels the same or what because I can't read him. Well he sent a text (which I then sent to myself as an e-mail) which basically said he does feel something, but wants to get to know me better before calling it a relationship and doing something that might fuck it up. So every time I get a bit carried away I read that. Plus we texted last night. I was watching Drag Me to Hell. He was making fun of me because I tend to get a bit scared. Well as I'm getting ready for bed he actually calls me. This is a big deal because usually I have to tell him to call me before he does. So to call me kinda out of the blue was interesting. Sadly we never discuss when we are getting together again for a date. I need to work on that. Well hoping that what I feel is what he feels and we will end up as a couple officially.
I really do enjoy sucking a guy's cock and looking up at him. Think it's because I'm short so having a guy looming over me tends to arouse me more than it should. You'd think it wouldn't be that way. Might be because you get a better eye full at the chest doing that. And thinking about it is giving me a boner.
Oh how I love D.Chooi Doodles. I love these images mainly because I was born in the Year of the Dragon myself. Wouldn't mind being with either of the guys featured in this photo. Especially the bald one. He's uncut and I love uncut dick.
Must say that is quite a dick. I know I shouldn't focus only on the dick, but I can't help it. Just kinda sticks out. Yes he has a good upper body and legs, but that is a nice head on that dick. Plus his look makes me feel uncomfortable. It's one of those what are you looking at type stares and not the good kind.
Well this is a sexy daddy. Now this is guy is giving the good kind of what are you looking at stare. It's the kind where it's only suppose to be slightly intimidating. Lets you know who's in charge, but not so much that you'd just walk away and leave him hard and wanting. This is the type of guy I thought I'd end up with. A tough, yet loving daddy in great shape and constantly horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment