Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A pretty interesting job

I think it would be a fun job to be a sexpert. Specificly for guys. What I mean is that my job would be focused on knowing the things to make the male experience in sex the best it can possibly be. What brought this up was an e-mail I got this morning. A guy sent my yahoo group some information about how niacin can lead to a great sex life. I mean there are so many little tricks that you always hear about, but no one compiles them together. Like if you have a full bladder it leads to a harder erection and better orgasm. I that's something more for older guys, because when I have a full bladder the last thing I can get and keep is an erection. Watermelon can also make your sperm taste sweeter. Zinc can help you to produce more. The more aroused a guy is during sex the more he will shoot and the more intense the orgasm. Ok that last one is kinda a no brainer, but still. I guess because of my job, I probably know more about this stuff than most people. I also have a computer program that tells me all the benefits of different things. Just would a fun job that would not only make my sex life awesome, but also allow me to get paid to do what I love doing which is helping guys get their rocks off.
Every day I go to the gym I always hope to find a guy like this there. The few I do find are these guys that are so into themselves that they refuse to wipe up after themselves or just leave weights everywhere. That kinda ruins the eye candy for me. Jerk actions instantly make a guy unattractive to me.
Not the best quality photo. I think it has to do with the black and white feature that the person used. It looks better from far away. You rarely see this pose anymore. The throwing my coat over my shoulder, but I don't have a coat look. It is another one of those classic poses you rarely see anymore.
This image very much appeals to my romantic side. It's just the embrace and the look the two are giving. It's why I admire artist so much. They can do such a great job drawing a scene. Now don't think the bulge in the guy's pants was lost on me. That guy would be me. I'm very much attracted to taller men and I do love bears. I'd be boned up in no time.
I'm in heaven right now. As I keep saying I love a guy with a good chest on him. Not only do I enjoy blowing a guy and looking up at him. I also enjoy kissing my way up. I'd totally pause right where the camera is and just marvel at the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment