Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feeling better slowly

So I sent John a message on facebook today. I did it because I had to get some things off my chest and honestly I am glad I did. Currently me and my ex are talking again. Things seem better. It appears he's moving on as well as me. So there has been less friction. Hoping it stays that way. Well in feeling better about my relationship with my ex I needed to know how things were going with me and the current guy. So I sent him a letter explaining that I really don't know where he wants to go with this. I get called a friend to his friends for all I know. On Sunday we had sex (mostly oral and jacking off) and I felt bad for that. I have been telling myself that when dating I'm not going to start doing things in the bedroom until it's an established relationship. Well he keeps saying we need more time to get to know each other. Yes we learned some things about each other on Sunday, but he still doesn't say I'm his boyfriend or that we are in a relationship. He's also still on manhunt and grindr. His profile hasn't changed. Think he still regularly visits plenty of fish and that profile hasn't changed. So I need to know what he's telling guys that hit him up. I know I've been telling guys that there is a guy I'm interested in so all I'm looking for is friends. So I figured I can't spend the night with him. Not until he feels we are in a real relationship and that I'm not going anywhere. It was a tough letter to write, but I did it. Hopefully I still have a date for Friday or Saturday. We never did set up a specific day.
I have two thoughts that go through my head when I see this. 1. what gym is this and sign me up. 2. the guy is trying to hard. It doesn't seem like a natural double bicep pose. It seems like he's really trying to puff himself up to look good.
I don't know this guy's name, but I have seen him in a threesome scene where he played a prisoner. The funny thing is that the dude has a huge dick yet he was the bottom. It is a bit thick in the middle though. I can see how it would be hard to take something like it.
I know the guys in this picture don't meet everyone's taste, but that's not why I posted it. I posted it because of the gesture. It is an image that makes me feel that these two love each other and are insanely attracted to each other. The come from behind kiss is my favorite. Especially when he holds me while doing so. That is the love part I feel. Now the attraction part is the grip on the hard dick and the handful of pec that has been grabbed. I love images like this.
I got this image from Roids N Rants. The funny thing is that I was so focused on the legs and the dick that I didn't notice the hand with money. Which draws attention to the money in the shoe. I'd love to see what the top looks like. A guy doesn't have legs like that and not have a good top as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment