Friday, February 3, 2012

Videos

Yay no videos deleted today. Ok so let's get started. First up is Marco and Greg. I don't know what movie this is from, but it's two older bears getting it on in leather. As I've said before I just like guys in leather. Seemed like a good hot time. Next up is Johnny Dirk and Lev Danovitz. It consists of the two working out, posing, wrestling, and jacking off. Will say that this video does prove that Johnny Dirk shoots more when he's around another guy as I said before. Third up is Marc Dylan's massage. That's right Tyler Saint is yet another guy who got to fuck Marc Dylan. Must say I do enjoy watching Marc Dylan get plowed. Plus he's oily this time. Perfect for sliding. Next is Adam Russo and a drunk Steve Vex. As I told Adam in a tweet. I clearly need to get drunk with Adam Russo. It leads to me getting to fuck him. Just nice seeing two fit hairy guys fucking. This is hands down the easiest pick of the day I have ever made. It's a video with Marc Dylan and Calvin Knight. As I've said early in this post I love seeing Marc Dylan plowed. Not only that, but I enjoy watching muscular tops fuck. This clip had both. I truly had a hard time not shooting a load when I first saw this. In fact even when I see it now it gets me very hot. Not something to watch when edging.  Last up is Flint Stoker. More posing and flexing and jerking. Not that I have a problem with that, but just hard to add something more to that.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment