Monday, February 20, 2012

Videos

First up is a track star fucking the coach. The athlete can't concentrate because of his coach so he might as well work it out. On the coach's ass of course. Not sure if this will make it any easier to concentrate around the couch. If anything it would make it worse. Next up is two guys barebacking in a hotel. Don't ask me why the title is sensitive people. I guess meaning for those that don't like it don't watch it. I mean it's not like this is a scene where it's strictly romantic and there is no heavy pounding. For whatever the reason just have to point out that both guys are clearly horny and it shows. I mean they are all over each other. Third up is Rob Romoni and Josh Griffin. Rob is at his in-laws and his wife is out yet again. Well in comes Josh who'd like to kill some time as well. Rob finds out that Josh is gay. Wouldn't have never known (right). So Josh starts getting a little forward and before we know it both guys are sucking each other's dick. I will say I think this scene would have been more believable if Josh was the straight guy. I say that because Josh seemed to be having trouble taking Rob, yet Rob had no trouble with Josh. Still hot none the less. This is the second time posting this scene, but I still love it. It's the scene where Matt Cole plays a professor that fucks his student. I so wished this happened to me in college. Then again I didn't find any of my professors attractive. Will say if Matt Cole was my professor I would be getting fucked by him just because I wanted to. The A would have just been icing on the cake. I realized what I said as I was typing it. Next up is Tanner Reeves playing an off duty cop. He comes across a guy walking around looking for a John. Well Tanner takes him to his home where they of course fuck. No money is exchanged btw. They flip flop fuck in this one. Must say Tanner always has quite a load. Last up is a vintage clip of a guy getting shown his first position. This was a scene with terrible acting, but the sex is pretty decent. Then you throw in the sound track and it just makes you want to hurl. It's one of those cheesy soundtracks where some guy randomly says stuff and scares you if you aren't ready for it. So I suggest watching it with the sound off.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment