Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fun fact

I was talking to a guy on bear411 this morning. He had called me cute and I said I'm so so, but he's very easy on the eyes. Then we joked about that, then he called me cute again and I said I was average and then he said we should make out. Sadly we aren't in the same city so doing so would be a bit difficult. Well in our talking we discovered we are both guys that like to make out. So here is the fun fact. We both get pretty horned up when we make out. That's always been a good way to put me in the mood. Sadly one reason why my ex could never get me started when he wanted to go at it. The guy can't kiss. His mouth is always too open. But I've had a few guys that knew how to kiss. On the flip side other guys have said I'm a very good kisser. Which is funny because I don't think I am. It is something that Brock noted the first time we hooked up. Butch absolutely loves the fact that I kiss and stay passionate during our sessions. The thing is that kissing and making out really turns me on and really keeps me hard. It's like me and blowjobs. I will be rock hard the entire time I suck a guy. Rimming I can be kinda hard. Fucking it depends on the position. And from there if I'm making out with the guy or sucking his dick. Plus kissing makes it personal. That's just how I work. I can not have sex with a guy where we don't kiss. Just doesn't do it for me. Can I cum yeah, but it's quite a struggle since I know it's basically me on my own. Plus with my first time being so horrible and impersonal I made sure to never let that happen again. So fun fact if you ever hook up with me you better be ok with kissing.
I can't help, but notice the tan line on this guy. Which tells me that those posers are either skimpy, his boned up a bit, or he's wearing a low cut thong or poser. Looks like the boned up one.
There is a story here I know it. I'm trying to figure out if this guy was looking for a way to post a "nude" photo on facebook so he covered up his dick or was he just trying to show off his dragon tattoo. The thing is I do actually know of a guy who posed with his uncle nude holding shovels over their dicks and another where they used a stocking. He was pretty good nude, not so much the uncle. Anyway I always want to know the subtext.
This is Jim Ferro. Again no clue how old this is. It's another image I've been sitting on. Is it sad that I just want to be held by those arms and snuggle into that chest? Yep a romantic at heart.
I like jeans. I find them the most comfortable of any type of pants. That being said they can also look pretty hot. Obviously this pair has been torn in such a way to have easy access to pull his dick out. I've seen assless jeans as well. It's kinda hot to think about sucking a guy off with his jeans on. I've actually done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment