Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Videos

First up is a vintage photographer. I must say I do love this scenario. A guy taking pictures of another guy. Both get a little hot under the collar. They get a little closer and wham it's sex. It was one reason why I was thinking of being a photographer for a very short time. I quickly realized that I doubt I'd be lucky enough to have that happen to me. Next up is Thomas Bjorn at it once more. Must say that he knows what he does best doesn't he? And he always gets these very hungry bottoms which makes the scene that much better. One thing that always gets me is Muscle Worship. When a guy that has worked to develop his body gets the attention he deserves. That is a sure fire way to give me a boner. That's what happens in this scene. It luckily doesn't just stop there. It goes all the way too a good pounding. No words are really exchanged which is nice. You get to focus on the actions v.s. the dialog which a lot of the time don't always match up. Next up is Brent Baines the horny neighbor. There is a little opening in the fence and Brent Baines, being the good neighbor he is, puts something to fill that hole. So there is a little glory hole action in this, but magically (they don't show him coming over) he's in the yard with the guy that was sucking him to fuck him. Brent has always had a great body in my opinion and I love watching it at work. Then we have a sailor Come Ashore. This scene is kinda broken up into two scenes. The first is the sailor coming on land and finding a guy that gives him a ride. They then go at it in the park. Then when finished there they arrive at the guy's home to continue on. A nice vintage flick. Last up is Patrick Ives in the Mentor. This was the 2nd scene if I recall right. Patrick is a boxing coach who gets a little frisky with his student. Must say if he was my coach I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything but sex with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment