Monday, February 6, 2012

Videos

Well I see my poll was a dead heat. Only got 4 votes as well. So what does that mean for the video section. It means that I'll keep doing 6 videos until I start getting down there and start going to 3 or 4. So don't expect any change in the near future. Well onto the videos. The first being a bear with a hard hat getting fucked. You don't get to see who the top is so just keep that in mind. It's also a home video pretty much. That means 1 camera and no fancy editing. Just what you can do on an average computer. Anyway starts off with a good blowjob, then the clothes are ripped away, and the guy is fucked. Honestly it's refreshing to see something like this. Next up is two guys behind a building. You will have to skip the first few minutes. It's part of the story and just sets the scene. Anyway two guys get it on as the festival winds down behind a building. Can't add to much more than that. Third up is a round of phone sex. This is for those of you that are very much turned on by dirty talk. I personally have never really got into phone sex. I always feel dirty after I do it. Which is odd because I don't after real sex. Then we have a Bodybuilder's massage. It starts out with a bit of posing and some teasing. Then the guy gets on the massage table and gets a full rub down. That rub down of course has a happy ending. Today's pick is Rudolf Schneider in another flip flop scene. Just a nice hot scene with two hot guys. It's a lot of muscle groping and pounding each other. It's like a wet dream come to life. Last up is Marc Dylan and Mitch Vaughn. This is a bit rougher than I like, but these are two hot guys. It starts off with Marc fucking some ass toys. Mitch comes in on this and decides he needs to "punish" Marc. After tying him up and fucking him with an inflatable butt plug, Mitch plugs Marc's ass with his own dick. I do love that part. And I have to say watch out when Mitch shoots a load.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment