Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Far better mood

I'm in a far better mood than I was yesterday. Despite the crazy start to today. I had tried this new pre-workout and it is not agreeing with me. So I stopped taking it. I also have a date on Friday with John. This time it's an at home date so that means we get to snuggle and kiss. I think that's why our last date didn't go over well. We didn't get to be close like normal. I also deleted my manhunt, pof, and scruff account. Having those accounts seemed like a bit of a distraction. Plus no one was from around the area or those that were from the area were always on. It was always the same people over and over again. Plus me and the Ex are in a good spot again. He actually did something to kinda turn my V-day around. He actually told me to tell John how much he means to me. And he is excited that I have a date Friday. So let's hope I can continue on these good vibes. I'm sure a good arm workout tomorrow will help. That and not feeling like my heads going to float away. Also I think what lead to the good mood is that I had a great edge session. I mean it was really good. Just found a good combination of videos to edge to.
This is an edited photo of Hans Hoffman. You can tell that he was cut out and placed in this scene, but hey doesn't matter. I just find Hans very sexy. He has such a great body. And such a cute smile. Just wish we could get him on camera fucking another guy. Or at least have another guy suck him off.
Let's place this image under more proof that wrestling is a homoerotic sport. I mean how can you not get some dirty thoughts going seeing this. And the thing is that I'm sure this really is from an actual wrestling event. Just watch a real wrestling match. By real I mean Olympic style not "professional". Side note, Olympic wrestling use to be done in the nude. Just saying.
This is an image from Kristen Bjorn film. Don't ask me which one I don't know. I only saw this scene. I must say that the scene helped prove why huge dicks are fun to look at. The bottom (the guy sucking the dick) couldn't take it all the way to the base. Only part of the dick went in. Even when he sat on it. I'm not a size queen. I'd prefer a 5-6 dick over an 8-9 incher any day. It takes more time and prep to be able to take an 8-9 all the way down to the base. I'm an impatient guy for that.
This is another one of those classic photos of Carl Hardwick. The thing about Carl is that you always feel like he's at least 6' 2". He's not btw. He was such a larger than life model. Just looked good in anything you put him in. Man I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment