Thursday, February 23, 2012

Videos

First up is a jail threesome. Every time I watch this clip I can't help but chuckle. It has to do with the fact that the guy in the lone cell has the keys and freely goes into the other cell with the other two then goes back to his cell. Clearly he really enjoys fucking guys more than he will let on. Will say that all the guys are pretty hot. Next up we have an Airforce bear fucking a navy bear. Must say that it's pretty hot. I could see me saying something like the airforce guy did. I do like guys in the military, but I have no interest in being in it myself. Plus I find the airforce guy to be really hot. He can ride me anytime. Third up is a vintage threesome. This is one of those scenes where there are two "innocent" boys that get "seduced" by an older guy. You know these boys are not innocent and want it just as bad as the older guy. I remember how I thought around 18 and 19. My mind is just as dirty as someone who is older. Next up is Collin O'Neal flip flopping. This would be the 2nd video I've seen where Collin bottomed. I will say he did a much better job than the first guy. Seemed like it was a struggle to find a position that he could be fucked and when he finally did seemed like he did not enjoy it. Not the best of scenes. Keeping up the military theme, next is an army guy fucking navy stud. Skip the first few minutes of this scene. There is some back story that has nothing to really do with the scene. Must say I couldn't keep my eyes off the army guy. I mean he really tore up that ass. Last up is two studs barebacking outside. I like this scene. It seems very mutual. There doesn't seem like there is one guy more in control than the other. They also seem very attracted to each other. Plus they are uncut and I love that. Just a nice hot scene for sure.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment