Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What to do

So I've been asked to spend the night at one of my hook up's house. I'm really happy about that. I'm thinking oh sweet I get to go to a guy's house. Then I start thinking. I haven't spent a night at a guy's house since me and my ex. Speaking of ex I still live with mine. Yeah it's a rocky relationship, but I don't want things to be more awkward than they already are. I mean all I do on Friday nights is watch cartoons. So I'm in this limbo state. Plus Brock isn't texting anymore. Well hasn't texted since our threesome. Which of course doesn't help my self esteem. Plus the guy had a guy flake on him. This teacher from out of town said he'd spend the whole weekend with him and left after 2 hours. So If I'm going to do it I have to spend the entire night. Plus the last time I did that the guy was an ass. He was the first guy I ever slept with. Spent the whole night with him. Ugh I so regretted it. Now granted I know this guy so it won't be awkward, but still. Don't know if I'm ready or not. Sometimes I wish my cock head had more control over the head on my shoulders. I have to come up with a choice by tomorrow. Sadly I think I know I won't be going. Least not yet. Hopefully I can get Brock to text today. Maybe he could give me some advice. He'll probably say no too. For the reasons I mentioned earlier.
Awhile back I was very into Hank Hightower. He was just such a rugged man. He had a realness about him. Think that's one of the reasons why I always hoped a guy like him would take me aside and show me the joys of man on man sex. Doesn't matter if he's topping or bottoming. He just was all man and loved to fuck. Shame he doesn't do movies anymore.
the once famous monster mike. I wonder where he is now. He was so big (by which I mean famous). Well I guess I should say previews of his movies seemed to be everywhere. Don't know if his website is still up. Just doesn't seem like you could keep a monster like that hidden for too long. Don't think we ever saw his dick though. Based on the bulge in those pants it's a monster of it's own too.
Feel like I'm losing my mind. Don't know if I posted this before. Anyway wow. This guy has a great body and clearly a lot to work with in the dick department. Just wow.
Holy crap I wish that I could suck that. That is an amazing dick. It curves up which you don't see that all the time. And it looks like it's a good 7 inches maybe even 8. Some guys just have amazing dicks for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment