Saturday, November 5, 2011

More of the same

I'm starting to get sick of this roller coaster that is my relationship with my ex. Yesterday morning he was fine with me having an over night. Granted I didn't tell him that I was doing the guy. Then he goes all protective mother on me. Give me the address so that if something happens I know where you are. And don't forget to check in. I had a great time last night and this morning. I was in a great mood. He of course killed it. I bring him lunch and I get blamed for the crap that is the mess that he created. He says I have no one to talk to. Well probably because you assume that any gay guy you meet is going to out you. I have no where to go. Because you choose to not go anywhere because you might run into someone you know. He wants me to be there for him, but he's making it so hard to be anywhere near him. He's pushing me away. That one reason why I'm able to move on so well. I see what I left every day and every day I want to move further and further away from it. Tired of being a caged bird. Ready to fly.
This is Trent Fosters. Or was it Frosters. Anyway this guy I haven't seen in a long time. He looks so much bigger than I remember. The last time I saw a photo of him was from Jake Cruise's Straight guy for the queer eye where he fucked some chick. Apparently he's a horny guy. Never saw it. Well now he looks like a big muscle bear. Will say I like the look much better then his shaved model look.
Such a simple photo, yet I love it. I think because it's so simple. Just a guy stretching out his white briefs as he's lowering them. Amazing how such a simple act can make a guy look pretty buff. Edit: This Greg Mitchell. He actually commented on this post letting me know who he was.
There are two reasons why you are drawn to this guy's bulge. The first being the color choice. It does stick out. The second is that he has lowered himself by doing a split. I'm always amazed when I see a bodybuilder doing the splits. I can't do them, but imagine doing them with all that muscle. Never easy.
I know that this is just a still for a solo vid, but it seems like it could be so much more. Like he's a guy that you've been eying at the gym. You finally get the nerve to talk to him and he already knows what you wants. Today is your lucky day because he's just horny enough to fuck anything. Or he's just your grumpy boyfriend that doesn't think he looks good in the morning and rather just cuddle with you instead of getting his photo taken.

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind you showing my pic (it's me lowering the white briefs), but I would like a credit. My name is Greg Mitchell www.thegregmitchell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete