Saturday, November 19, 2011

Videos

First up is Tye Cezaro. I do love that it comes from the legend men studio. They do a good job of making a solo very erotic. Basically Tye starts moving boxes, then takes off his shirt and starts getting turned on. He jacks his dick and after cumming does some posing. Loved it. Some of you are going to strongly disagree with today's pick. I understand that, but I find this video very erotic. It's a Daddy Bear and his boy. Daddy comes home and his boy gets him a beer before very subtly letting his Daddy know he's horny. There are also parts that kinda skip a bit, but that's because it goes with the music. And when he starts bouncing on Daddy's leg he does this really cheesy scream, but that's when it really gets hot. The big bear fucks him good. For a good majority of it he has boy in his arms fucking him while standing. I love that position. For that reason alone it was my pick. The other reason is that this has always been my fantasy. To have this Daddy type that would take charge and fuck me. If he picked me up and fucked me like that I'd shoot all over him before he even got me away from the couch. Also a heads up. Two of my videos were deleted. Sorry it happens. Third up is Rico Elbaz. It's your classic Muscle Hunks video. There are kinda two scenes going. The photoshoot and him jacking off. Will say the wait is worth it. Rico sure can cum. Lastly is a collection of Bears cumming. Three bears all together. The last two do have quite a good build on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment