Saturday, November 26, 2011

Figures

So I was suppose to have a hook up stop by today. Well shocker he didn't show up and won't answer texts or pick up the phone. I'm sure what he'll try to say is that he took a nap and fell asleep which is bull because he's up on squirt at this moment. Honestly it just pisses me off. Don't set up something if you have no intention of doing it. The guy actually met me and everything. Figures. I have terrible luck with hook ups sometimes. Just pisses me off. I understand things can come up at the last minute. I'm not so fixated that I can't understand that. Well obviously won't try to hit this guy up again if he can't even go through with a time we both agreed on. Oh well. Lucky for you guys I guess. Means I can focus on putting out the blog today.
Guys like this always get my attention. It's the beard and the build. Remember my first official celeb crush was on Scott Steiner. Just seeing guys with beards that color and shape gets me a little worked up.
Is there nothing not sexy about this man. I just love watching any scene he's in. And he aged so nicely. He kept his nice tight body, but just got some grays here and there. Not every guy could do that.
This is such a nice position. Just being able to have your dick in a guy and wrapping your arms around him. Just really making sure he feels every inch. Plus it's so easy to kiss him or move into a different position. It's very romantic.
Hard cock...wet briefs... enough said.

Update: So the hook up texted me while I wrote this saying he was scared. Didn't feel like I was interested. Which is bull because we met in person. Well done with that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment