Thursday, November 3, 2011

Videos

First up are two guys in suits. The thing with scenes that start in suits is that you never get a good picture of the body underneath. Originally I wasn't too sure of this clip, but once the suits were off I changed my mind. They have great bodies and the sex is good too. I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but I can't help it. I'm a guy. Now this next scene is a hot one. I know it's from a Kristen Bjorn film (because of the multiple cumshots), but don't ask me which one. Anyway a guy walks up to find 3 guys in a pool naked. Doesn't take long for him to join them and for them to get down to business. Love it. This third clip is a real treat. Now I don't know if I posted this before or not. I think I did or a scene similar to it. Anyway Collin O' Neal gets fucked in this clip. It's a big deal because he really only topped. Which made me wonder how was his and Arpad Miklos' sex life when they were together. Anyway I love this clip. The top just has this amazing chest and he clearly loves to have it played with. Towards the end of the clip he really starts pounding Collin the second his nips are played with. So hot. Next is a short clip. Only 56 seconds, but this is for all the facial fans. This guy gets a huge load in his face. Clearly he knows how to give a good blowjob. Or hit the jack pot with a guy that's a big shooter. Then it's Dakota Rivers and Blu Kennedy. Must say that Blu really has gone from being a twink to a hunk. Don't want to stretch it too much because he still has a little twink in him. Just that he now has a body that fits his dick. Last up is Sporty and Enrique. Don't ask me who's who. All I know is that it's two guys fucking. They flip flop, but it's more flip rather than flop. The guy with all the tats gets fucked the longest. And either I missed him cumming or he just didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment