Monday, November 14, 2011

Videos

I got a comment the other day with a brilliant suggestion. I forget that not all of you have tons of time to look at all 6 (usually) of my videos. Some videos load faster than others or are really long. So I will make the reviews for 1 of my videos stand out. It's basically a pick of the day. I'll also try to work on a way to make the video stand out when you scroll down if you don't read my reviews. Well first up is a reporter fucking a hockey jock. It's a lame set up, but it's a pretty hot video. I do tend to like my guys bigger, but if the sex is hot does it really matter? Then next up is Eric York and Patrick Ives. Keep in mind two things. 1. It has an ad for a dirty hotline up first. 2. This video was almost my pick of the day. Or video of the day. Whatever. Anyway Patrick picks up Eric and well gets fucked. What is there to not like. Just FYI 2 of my videos were deleted so I only have 4 today. Today's 3rd and my pick of the day is Cayden Ross and Lucky flip flopping. It starts off with Cayden getting a massage. Which includes a prostate massage as well with a little plug. Actually don't know what you'd call that. Anyway he then gets fucked, and flips with Lucky. Topping him. Then the end it with Lucky fucking Cayden in the bed. It's my pick because it involves massaging, Cayden Ross, and hell it's hot. Last up is two guys jacking off. It looks like it's some sort of audition or photo shoot. If you like uncut guy's you'll like this. They aren't exactly twinks, but not exactly not either.
<--- pick

1 comment: