Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Videos

First up is a threesome in the ally. Comes complete with a leather guy, a latino, and a twinkish guy. Will say it's a slow starter. Looks like it's just going to consist of two guys going at it while the other jacks off. This next video is two hook ups at once. That means that it does go back and forth between the scenes. One guy flip flops and the other (the one with the tattoos) doesn't. Will say that it was a tough choice to pick one today. The third video takes us where most of us have been before. A fantasy about a trainer or guy at the gym. Well this guy has just that. I will say that both guys have pretty strong builds which made this hot to watch. Then it's a bareback threesome. Just a fair warning. Must say the bottom looks like he had tons of fun. No that was not me being sarcastic. This fifth video is one that is very believable. Least if you've ever seen anything with Ricky Sinz in it. Or even if you haven't. These two guys throw some rocks and Ricky catches them. They run and he chases them down and well fucks them. After making them pretend to be little piggies. I will say I personally do not like this last clip. And it's not because of the content. It's a daddy son fuck which I love. I just don't like the guy playing the twink. I don't know what is about him, but he has turned me off ever since I saw him on gay hitchhiker. I can not watch a scene with him in it.Keep in mind that the older guy is a guy I love watching. That's how much I can't stand the guy, so I can't give this an accurate review. If you like daddy/son action and you like the son to be a skinny twink then you'll like this clip. Like I said I just can't get into it because I don't like that twink. Shallow, but true. 
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment